Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Victoria in Gotland

Today Victoria and Daniel visited Gotland today. This visit included a furniture store, meeting with refugees, and a nice walk around with beautiful scenery. At one point Victoria even stopped to pick what I believe was a flower in the grass.
For this visit, Victoria wore an ensemble of all white- white pants, top, blazer, and even a white fedora. While I normally love her styles with fedoras I just was not feeling this one today. I think it sat a little too high for my taste. While I don't have any ID's on any of the pieces I did see this post on Instagram where Victoria was wearing a bracelet from One Collection UF.

A photo posted by One Collection UF (@onecollectionuf) on

What do you think of her ensemble?


 Photos from Kungahuset and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment